- Redemption of Gift Cards.
Gift Cards may be used toward the purchase of tickets sold through the Ticketmaster and Live Nation websites and mobile apps. However, Gift Cards cannot be used for certain types of tickets or tickets to certain types of events. Gift Cards cannot be used toward the purchase of Fan-to-Fan resale tickets.
- Gift Card Balance.
Check your Gift Card balance online at www.ticketmaster.ca/giftcards. You must have your Gift Card and PIN number available.
- Lost or Stolen Gift Cards.
Gift Cards are not replaceable if lost or stolen
- Expiration Dates.
Purchased Gift Cards have no expiration date. If you received a Gift Card from a promotion, the Gift Card may have an expiration date and you will not be able to redeem the Gift Card after such date. Please check your promotional Gift Card for the exact expiration date.
- Cash Redemption.
Gift cards are not returnable or redeemable for cash except in provinces where it is required by law.
- Restrictions on Use.
Gift Cards cannot be combined with any other Gift Cards, gift certificates or other coupons, and cannot be used as credit or debit cards. Gift Cards may not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or promotional activities without Ticketmaster's prior written approval and may not be sold other than through authorized Ticketmaster channels. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to use a Gift Card for marketing, advertising or promotional activities. Ticketmaster reserves the right to limit quantities of Gift Cards purchased by any person or entity. Ticketmaster reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if it believes that the Gift Card was obtained through fraudulent or unauthorized means. No credit card, credit line, overdraft protection, or deposit account is associated with your Gift Card.
- Not Reloadable.
You cannot add value/balance ("reload") to your Gift Card.
- Unused or Insufficient Balance.
If your purchase exceeds the amount of your Gift Card balance, you must pay the difference by another means. Unused Gift Card balances are not transferable.
- Billing Errors.
Ticketmaster reserves the right to correct the balance of the Gift Card if it believes that a billing error has occurred. Ticketmaster disclaims all liability for any such billing errors.
- Issuance and Governing Law.
- Disclaimer. Ticketmaster and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Gift Cards, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a Gift Card code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of the Gift Card. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitation may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.